When we learn a language we are often obsessed by the correctness of the expressions from a grammatical point of view. However, communication is not always what we say but what we intend to say… And by looking at this chart it seems that in British English the underlying message is what counts ;P
- Follow This is NOT double dutch to me! on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mexico: Huge earthquake topples buildings, killing more than 200
- Hurricane Maria hits Virgin Islands and bears down on Puerto Rico
- Trump's first UN speech met with criticism from some leaders
- Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
- Australian school discriminated against turban-wearing boy